Selasa, Mac 22, 2011

My Best Friend Wedding...gift..part 2

Assalamualaikum...
As promised before, here I upload the completed of my best friend wedding Gift...

This is the close up for the wording
"Z & J"
I'm forgot what font I'm using for the capital letter..

I'm using 1" ribbon to make the flower and the leaf..also the love and the letter by using circumference technique..I dont know the name of the technique exactly..May be fo those who more expert than me knew it..('',)

 This Is the complete design..

To my Bestfriend, I hope you like this gift..And always pray you will be happy after this with your new life..Friendship forever...(",) 



For those who interested with this design can contact me ya..its can be made for cushion cover too...
Wish you all have a nice day...:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan