Rabu, Mac 23, 2011

Car Hanging..

Assalamualaikum...
Today I will show you that small cushion for car accesories. I made it for my husband car..But on the kast, Saturday, my husband asked me to joined his activity,  Community day for his office..He want me to display my ribbon craft at there..I dont have much time to prepare so many things, so I just display what I have in my collection..and I have using all the balance items in my box to add what I thinks needed..I just think its was a good platform to me to show up my handcraft..Thanks a lot to my hubby to give this good opportunity to me..:) Enjoy viewing guys..

Love with yellow flower
6"x6"

Close Up...G & M

 Design at the backside

 The tussel

 Another view for the Tussel

 Another design
3.5"x3.5"

Close up the flower
 
Backside

Interested? Do not hesitate to contact me ya...The price starting from RM8-RM18 based on size, design and the deco..(",)See you on the next post..

Assalamualaikum..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan